Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome!


My name is Ashley Cockerham, and I am the creator and moderator of the "PR Spin" on Records. A graduate of Mississippi College's Communication Department, I am currently a public relations graduate student at the University of Southern Mississippi. As an aspiring public relations practitioner specializing in crisis communication and reputation management, I developed the idea to create a blog tailored to developing innovative new public relations tactics that are relevant to the entertainment and music industry. 

This blog will feature effective advertising and public relations methods that are applicable to both the music industry and the public relations profession in general. The purpose of this blog is to reinvent the traditional, marketing-based promotional methods currently employed within the music industry by providing alternative, and often more effective, public relations tactics. The thoughts and ideas displayed within this blog are my own personal opinions, and not the opinions of my employer. Please stay tuned for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment